Join the FCPX Community
Every year, Final Cut Pro X experts from around the world gather at the annual Creative Summit to share their skills and knowledge of the Final Cut Pro X ecosystem.
The conference features three full days of cutting-edge sessions, presented by top industry professionals who are well versed in the latest FCPX and Motion softwares, plugins, and editing techniques.
Who Should Attend?
This unique event is where the Apple FCPX Professionals come together to learn, discuss craft, and get a peek behind the curtain in Cupertino! Sessions are designed for most intermediate and advanced users.
The Creative Summit offers a a variety of programming that includes keynote users, case studies, and education around editorial and post in the FCPX/Apple ecosystem. The Apple Professional Applications group will also give a presentation at the main Apple campus. There is no other event where such an opportunity exists!
FCPX 10.4 Reveal (at FCPX Creative Summit 2017)
Courtesy of Iain Anderson
Session Themes & Overview
The Creative Summit focuses on all parts of production for creatives who use FCPX. From hardware to third-party tools, this event will lead to working smarter and faster on your productions.
Attendees rave about cutting-edge training, but also about the networking and community. There will be over 30 sessions available, many of them about 45 minutes long (with some double sessions).
Sample sessions include:
- Editing Faster in FCPX
- Motion Design tips for the non-designer
- Maximizing FCPX’s Color correction tools
- Creating Accessible Educational Content (hearing impaired)
- Working with the Camera in Your Pocket
- The Amazing Supertips Show
J Greenberg Consulting
What makes the FCPX Creative Summit unique?
- Hosted in Cupertino with a site visit at Apple Headquarters
- Exclusive visit from the FCPX/Pro Video Team
- Limited space ~150 seats for a more intimate environment.
- A single program – Everything is happening in the same place with no overlapping content
- Several community events including a trivia night
- Deep technical training
- Keynote talks from professional users
- Breakdown of high-end work
- Expo Night